Australian Kakadu Plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana) is the richest source of Vitamin C of any known plant. Being Wild Harvested, the plums we use have exceptionally high levels of phyto-nutrients.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Reduces uneven skin tone, rough texture and improves general dullness to promote dewy skin
- Protects against photo-aging
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and acne scars
- Builds collagen and elastin which are naturally occurring protein fibers that help keep skin plump and firm
- Inhibits dark spots and hyper-pigmentation. With continued use prevents new dark spots from forming and fades brown spots without altering normal skin pigmentation
- As a powerful anti-oxidant, it reduces cell death and cell injury, the major cause of aging